Security (Japanese: セキュリティ Sekyuriti) is an area on the playing field that contains cards which act as a defensive wall that protects the player from attacks. A player loses the game when a successful attack is made against the player while the player has no more security left. The cards in a player's security are hidden to all players, but the number of cards in a player's security should be known to all players.
- Q: When placing cards in my security stack, can I choose any cards I like from my deck?A: No. Place cards from the top of your deck in your security stack, one at a time. If done properly, the top card of your deck should be the bottom card of your security stack.
- Q: When an option card with 2 or more colours is checked from my security, can its effect activate if I don't meet all the colour requirements?A: Yes, effects activate regardless of colour requirements.
- Q: Do I draw cards or put cards in my security first?A: You place cards in your security stack first before you draw your 5 cards.1
- Q: Do effects activate when Security Digimon are deleted?A: No, Security Digimon cannot activate any effects unless they are effects.3
- Q: What happens if my Security Digimon wins a battle, does it go to my hand?A: No, Security Digimon are sent to the trash regardless of the battle's outcome after the battle ends.3
- Q: My effect specifies "Digimon" does that include my security Digimon?A: No, Security Digimon are not treated as Digimon in effects. 4