Hand (手札Tefuda) is an area on the Playing Field. It is the area where cards held by a player that are ready to use but not yet played remain. Actions you perform are typically restricted by your hand.
What can be done with cards in hand?
- Digivolving into a Digimon card with a digivolution condition.
- Playing a Digimon or Tamer card for its play cost.
- Using an Option card for its use cost.
- Q: If I don't like my starting hand, can I shuffle the cards back into my deck and redraw?A: No, you can't.
- Q: Do we have to determine who goes first before drawing our starting hands?A: Yes. Determine who goes first, then draw your starting hand.
- Q: Is there a maximum hand size?A: No, you can have as many cards in your hand as you like.